Sun is good
April 24, 2011
- In wonderful sunshine and sensitivity of the summer I felt the unimaginable forces yesterday, I set out on Skatås mile (10 km) two hours after yesterday's workout and it felt wonderful. Did a little running on the soft ground.
Mars 16, 2011
- Well-being Weight is currently 93 kg ... which may be considered acceptable for this weekend's adventure with my friend Mats. One might call it an early birthday celebration because it falls today.
- On 19 March, the moon is "grotesquely large" for those who like to look at the sky ... I do.
- Training is moving on ... I will find myself laughing "unjustifiably easy" sometimes ", or quite often ... it is a training drug.
I love my daughter
Mars 04, 2011
- Today is Friday, and a liter of "Pucko cold chocolate milk" has installed itself in the belly, mmm ... really good and well deserved after this week's training.
- The freaky too much talk of the man opened his mouth again ... what he said? Well, "nobody likes you here and you have punctured my bike" ... It looks like he is on medication and that he failed to take it. I asked why I would puncture his bike ...- for you is like that! ... eh... thank God for my headset ... the man nagging holes in the heads. I hope he will be normal at some point and realize that humility is a necessity in the relationship with other people ... if not for me so for his "real friends" sake. Deep down there somewhere behind all the paranoid and condescending comments, there is probably a nice person... maybe.
- I picked my beloved daughter at the school today (kids are probably mankind rescue when you are about to go wrong in life). She always wants to buy flowers and give to mom ... her hugs are the best there is.
I love endorphins
February 27, 2011
- There are not many posts now, mostly because the training is moving on and nothing new is to "report".
- However, I must admit that I forgot to write / tell you that I cycle on a exercise bike directly after the weight training for thirty minutes ... very sweaty workouts.
- And I love endorphins
Winter break, then I took my daughter and a trip to the rainforest
February 15, 2011
- We saw monkeys, birds, piranha fish, turtles yes all sorts of animals
- Just training in the jungle today.
Stood on the scales on Monday ... it had lost 1.5 kg over the weekend:)
February 13, 2011
- Slightly euphoric, I conducted Monday session, and the rest of the week (except Thursday) went to the same characters ... and yesterday I did what I could have made last Thursday.
- It was a minor invasion of the gym yesterday, novice-tested on strength training, and it was probably as much "instructors" as a beginner.
- The walk after the gym was really pleasant with little traffic on the streets. I have many times thought about an alternative route to "Von Utfallsgatan", which must be one of the world's most boring straights ... and now I've found it!, A walking trail among trees and greenery ... Yippee!
No more bullshit in the gym anymore.
February 05, 2011
- The week has passed with only one break "Monday"a time for rest. The rest of the days, training with strength and power walk. The body starts to feel really light.
- I drove an extra training to carry a fridge/freezer Thursday.
- Not like last Sunday when the car stopped with a loaded trailer on the highway between Gothenburg and Lerum ... imagine it, child, dog, wife, loaded trailer, broken car, cold and a sun that just goes down over a heavily trafficked highway .. . after three hours and two tow trucks, we were at home.
- No meaningless talking down to the gym anymore ... wonderful!
Most difficult opponent are girls with prams.
January 28, 2011
- My walks Monday through Friday is mostly part of the kilometer long straights, and if you see a woman with a pram hundred yards in front of you ... then you know that it's a race to catch up with her.
- If I manage to get past, I feel, in return, hunted and can not slow down.
- These women seem to have got some kind of built in rocket engine after having a child ... one of the toughest opponents on the power walk:)
It is winter ... but it will be even more winter, and horribly cold.
January 26, 2011
- There is every reason to keep up to speed when you walk, or get cold.
- It has been three days with porridge, power walk, weightlifting, cycling and power walk again, food, rest and pretty good sleep.
- Today, a so-called friend who talks too much ... he think he knows me and ... right, talks too much ... I am very happy for my headset.
January 23, 2011
- A nice walk when the sun began to lit the way.
Climbing the mountain
A small part of Örgryte garden-city
On the right, between the branches the tower on Liseberg
The last bit down from the mountain
Much gravel has been used so far this winter
The beginning and end of the promenade
Strength training may take a back seat this weekend.
January 21, 2011
- The cold has taken the power out of the car's battery, and I will to my daughter's school to help tomorrow, it will be a walk, which makes a perfect fit in my plans ... about 10 km out and back again:)
- Yesterday I suddenly got such energy after dinner, thought about what I would do with the energy ... realized that I could walk to the grocery store and shop, because I had five coupons worth approximately SEK 150 was it a brilliant idea.
- I need not to go the fastest route, but I can walk around an entire neighborhood :)... said and done, 4 km back and forth ... am I going crazy?
The body feels warm, almost like it is working.
January 20, 2011
- I was really tired yesterday, went to bed early (19:30) ... woke up at 1:00 thirsty, drank half a liter of cold milk and went to bed again.
- Woke up 6:30 ... my body feels hot, I'm not sick ... it just feels nice warm. I think it is a bit shocked that a man who had borrowed it has started to train in this way.
- I will be late today, it starts to get light outside and I have not had breakfast yet ... how did the Vikings on their time when they were late ...mead?
I feel like I grow when I sleep.
January 19, 2011
- One thing that struck me when I woke up was that it actually has not rained only once during my power walk exercises:)
- Suddenly the sound bank and scratch and before a shadow that crept past a window, what is this. I rise and go into the shower room ... and there is a man to remove the glass pane ... it's burglary, or what is going on? I light the candle and go to the window, what do you do, I ask. I'm the glass master, I will repair the window ... uh, I had no idea it was broken. Ok, well nice to know ... call the next time
- I was going to take a quick shower, but it may be porridge instead, it feels as I grow when I sleep ... need food.
I´m just deleted from the Community.
January 18, 2011
- As a little carrot, I have joined some "training diaries online", on one of the sites you can join the "challenges", that should you not do unless you know exactly how it works. You could be deleted without further discussion, just because you during your first date happened to post the "two power walk exercises" ... of course I thought that the database was correct, because one power walk exercise was less than that in force for this "challenge "... but the database does not work that way. So the person behind this particular "challenge" erased, eradicated, made me go away ... which makes me think of some other phenomena in the world.
- Ok, forget all about it. Now it is a new wonderful day ... yesterday I went my power walk to the gym in record time 20 minutes ... no snow or ice, just gravel on the asphalt. It was so uplifting that I took an extra long power walk after biking at the gym, plus 70 minutes! It was probably this that made me sleep like a baby all night for the first time in many years.
Going strong at four o'clock in the morning
January 17, 2011
- I wonder how the road to the gym looks like today, it's a bit of extreme weather, a lot of snow, then rain and after that...cold!